I've built well over 300 sites since 2004. I mostly bespoke build in html/css but am comfortable using WordPress and OpenCart. Sites with a [retired] badge are histroical and the material there is shown as evidence of my work only.
Tipperary Yoga new version of Tipperary Yoga Studio
- Transition Town Brixton inspiring local action for a sustainable and socially just future
- Love & Lentils new version of Sumiya's astanga yoga in Lewes website
- Ross Lambert musician
- 18keys charity campaign site in WordPress [retired]
- Boo Design graphic designer
- Brixton Wholefoods Health food shop, redesign
- The Agile Rabbit restaurant et al [retired]
- Creative Writing Services eponymous [retired]
- Bookmongers shopping site in OpenCart for book shop
- Emma Lavender sculptor
- Velo-re OpenCart shop, recycled bicycle tyres as belts et al
- New micro-site for Barnaby.Bike.
- A collaboration with Inner Eye Yoga on an OpenCart e-commerce site
- Grant Simon Rogers a quick WordPress build for GSR's photo site
- Angela Thwaites - the third iteration of Angela's glassmaker's site
- Juanne Fuller - a new site for publicist
- teddave.org - photography website
- Amma - humanitarian and spiritual leader
Artists & Writers
- Robert Coyne - singer/songwriter
- Patrice Moor - Artist
- Tom Lubbock - Art Critic and Illustrator
- Frances Plowden - Artist and Blacksmith
- Martin Jennings - Sculptor's WordPress shop
- Sian WIlliams - choreographer, performer and movement director
- Brixton Market - photography project
- Helen Pletts - Poet
- Howard Cunnell - Writer
- Marion Coutts- Artist
- Sylwia Narbutt - Artist
- Neil Littman - Eponymous graphic designer's portfolio site (build only)
- The End of the World - Artist's Site
- Kokomo - Photographer
- Elspeth Thompson - Journalist and writer
- Andrew Moor Associates - Architectural Glass Artist
- Project Engineering - Engineering and Fabrication
- London Stone Conservation [retired]
- Graham Jones - Artist working in glass [retired]
- London Kayak Co - kayak touring company based on the River Thames.
- Mountainwise - Outdoor environmental education and adventurous activities
- Amma- The UK website of Mata Amritanandamayi [build]
- Around Birth - Therapy and treatment around birth
- Minihome Nursery - Nursery in Stoke Newington, London N16
- Wilderness Weekends - Weekends in the Wilderness
- Sartors London - London based fashion label [retired]
- Found the Bar - A cosy bar in Shoreditch, EC2
- London Recumbents - Adaptive, disabled & special needs cycling & recumbent bicycles
- Gabrielle McNaughton - Yoga & Bodywork
- Acton Homeless Concern - drop in centre for the homeless and disadvantaged (build)
- Sound Communities- Connecting, Engaging & Inspiring through Radio and Music Production
- Together Productions - Designers of collaborative creative projects
- Diverse City equality and diversity in the arts
- Diverse Futures - Mapping project showing opportunities in the performing arts for people with disability.
- What if Lambeth environmental project
Health & Leisure
Sorry if I've left your site off... ;)
Maria Gandy -Minihome Nursery , Mountainwise, Wilderness Weekends
Ted has created a number of websites for our eclectic range of businesses and he has always managed to capture the essence of those business in his designs. He is also super helpful and speedy with updates and changes.
I would thoroughly recommend him.
Neil Litmann - Graphic Designer
"Ted was highly recommended to me by a friend, after I told them I was thinking of putting a website together as I had recently become freelance and needed a showcase for my work.
He is very easy to work with, as well as intuitive, pro-active and friendly. He made suggestions that improved the website - all within my budget.
The result, is that I have received good feedback about my website an more importantly new work. Since then I have commissioned Ted to produce other projects for me as well as recommending him to other designers.
Am looking forward to working with him again to update my site later".
Sumiya Basha - Love and Lentils
Ted is a delight to work with. Responsive, creative and always in good humour. I was impressed with another yoga website designed by Ted over ten years ago and sought him out. He has never let me down.
He engaged with our idea and provided creative and pragmatic solutions. An artist himself, he provided us with beautiful images that reflected the way we wanted to present ourselves. He guided us through setting up our office and we now have a set of IT systems that really work. As well as designing our website he set us up with email and designed our business cards.
I would recommend him to any business. He uses language that you can understand and never mystifies technology. He is essential to our business. It is rare to find someone who is artistic, creative, a good communicator and at the forefront of technological advances. Use him!